Asda competition T's and C's
- Competition open to residents of Great Britain only, aged 18 and over, except employees of United
Biscuits (UK) Limited or any UB Group company, their families, agents, or anyone professionally
connected with this promotion.
- By entering the competition you agree to abide by these Terms and Conditions. The competition
details form part of the rules.
- Competition opens on 31 of December 00:01am and closing date for receipt of entries is 23:59pm on
3/02/16. All entries must be received by this date. Any entries received after this
date will be disregarded and you may still be charged by your network provider.
- To enter, text the word snack to 81025. Enter by text only. Messages will cost 25p
plus one standard message rate. There are no limits to the number of entries per person/household.
- Purchase necessary of one the following multipacks: go ahead! Fruity Bakes, go ahead! Crispy Fruit
Slices, go ahead! Yogurt Breaks. Please retain your till receipt as proof of purchase.
- The prize consists of one (1) Asda gift card per winner. Each gift card will be for the value of
£100 only. There are 100 prizes in total. Asda gift card terms and conditions apply, see https://cards.asda.com/terms-and-conditions.
There are no runners up prizes. The judge's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered
into. An independent person will make the draw.
- Winners will be drawn randomly and will be drawn out of the total number of entries received by the
- Winners will be notified by phone within 7 days of the closing date. Winners have 14 days to claim
their prize. Winners will receive their prize within 28 days of claim notification.
- The promoter reserves the right to amend or withdraw the promotion if deemed necessary due to
circumstances outside of its reasonable control.
- No cash alternative will be awarded.
- Winners may be required to take part in unpaid publicity.
- The promoter's decision is final on all matters relating to the promotion.
- If the promoter has reasonable grounds for believing that an entrant has contravened the terms and
conditions, the promoter reserves the right to select an alternative winner.
- Consumer data will only be retained for the duration of this promotion, including the publication of
winner's names and counties, and will not be used for any other purpose. Winner's names and counties
will be available to view at www.goahead.co.uk
- This competition is governed by the laws of England and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the
- Promoter: United Biscuits (UK) Limited, Hayes Park, Hayes End Road, Hayes, Middlesex UB4 8EE (Please
do not send any correspondence to this address).
- Data controller: Corporate Innovations Limited, The Old Academy, Horsefair, Banbury, Oxfordshire,
England, OX16 0AH with company registration number 2844684