Go Ahead, Asda ‘Win an Apple Series 3 GPS’
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry/claim instructions are deemed to form part of the Terms and Conditions and by participating all claimants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the Terms and Conditions. Please print a copy of these Terms and Conditions and retain for future reference
- The Promoter: United Biscuits (UK) Limited trading as pladis, building 3, Third Floor, Chiswick Park, 566 Chiswick High Road, Chiswick, London W4 5YA (please do not send any correspondence to this address). (“Promoter”).
- Eligibility: Entry is open to residents of the United Kingdom (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland), entrants must be aged 18 or over. The following are excluded from entry:
- Directors, management and employees of the Promoter or its holding or subsidiary companies.
- Directors, management and employees Asda Stores Ltd or its holding or subsidiary companies.
- Employees of agents or suppliers of the Promoter, or any third parties who are professionally connected with the promotion or its administration; and
- Members of the immediate families or households of (a) (b) and (c) above.
- Requirements: Purchase necessary, you must have a unique receipt retained which pre-dates each entry. Mobile required. Entry may only be made via text using the method described below except for entries in Northern Ireland via the no purchase route (see clause 7).
- Promotional Period: The opening date and time for receipt of entries is 00:01 on the 30th December 2021 and the closing date and time for receipt of entries is 23:59 on 23rd February 2022.
- Entry Instructions: The same mobile telephone number must be used for each entry which must be linked to an active account with a recognised telephone services provider. A maximum of one entry per person per day is permitted and a maximum of three entries per person in total during the Promotional Period. Each entry must be supported by a different unique original receipt confirming the purchase of a Go Ahead product from Asda Stores Limited. Each entrant may use only one mobile telephone number.
- Visit any participating Asda store either in person or via their website and purchase any Go Ahead product within the promotional period. Retain your original itemised proof of purchase.
- Following purchase, text WATCH to 66222, to be enter the promotion.
- All valid entrants will receive a return text message confirming their entry.
- All entries must be received by the Promoter by no later than 23:59 on the Closing Date. All entries received after the Closing Date are automatically disqualified.
- Text entries will be charged at your standard network rate and may not be included in any inclusive text message package. The bill payer’s permission must be obtained prior to entering. Entrants are advised to take care when entering the text code and entry details; the Promoter is not responsible for typographical errors and incorrect texts may still be charged. Only correct entries that have followed the instructions will be accepted. Capital letters or lower-case letters will both be accepted.
- No Purchase Necessary (“NPN”) in Northern Ireland. For an equal chance to win a prize, send your name, email address, postal address in NI and mobile number in an envelope to 7345A Go Ahead ‘Win an Apple Watch’ NPN, PO Box 906, Chilton, Aylesbury, HP22 9HR to arrive by the Closing Date. Late entries will be disqualified. One entry per envelope, per person, per day, and a maximum of 3 per person over the duration of the promotion. The Promoter will not accept any NPN entry requests after 23/02/2022. Illegible entries will be disregarded. On receipt of an NPN request, an entry into the Promotion will be made on the NPN entrant’s behalf and given a fair and equal chance of winning. Winners only will be notified.
- The Promoter will not accept:
- Responsibility for entries that are late, incorrect, illegible, incomplete, defaced, corrupt, lost, mislaid, damaged or delayed in transit, regardless of cause, including, for example, as a result of any equipment failure, technical malfunction, systems, satellite, network, server, hardware or software failure of any kind or any other reason; or
- Proof of transmission as proof of receipt of entry to the Prize Promotion.
- No third party or bulk and/or automated entries. Entries via third parties or syndicates, entries by macros or other automated means and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these Terms and Conditions in full will be disqualified. If it becomes apparent that either an entrant or household is using any means to circumvent this condition such as, and without limitation, using multiple telephone numbers, fraudulently falsifying data, acting fraudulently or dishonestly in the opinion of the Promoter using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to increase the entrant’s entries or otherwise acting in violation of these terms, these entrants will be disqualified, and any prize entitlement will be void. Entrants are advised to take care when entering their details; the Promoter is not responsible for mistypes.
- Prizes: There are one hundred thirty (130) prizes of an Apple Watch Series 3 GPS available to be won. The Promoter’s use of particular brands as prizes, does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement of such brands.
- Winner Selection: The winners will be drawn at random via an automated computerised program under the supervision of an independent adjudicator from all valid entries received by the closing date. The draw will take place within 7 days of the closing date, by 3rd March 2022.
- Winner Notification: The winners only will be notified. Please retain your original Asda itemised proof of purchase as this will be required to validate your win. Each winner will be contacted via text message to the phone number used on entry within 5 working days of Winner Selection. They will receive a text message containing a unique link to a claim form and are required to upload a photographic image of their original receipt, full legal name and full postal address. Winners must claim their prize within 7 days of the initial winning text notification. If the prize is not claimed within 7 days a re-draw will take place.
- Maximum of 1 entry is permitted per purchase, per person on each day and a maximum of 3 entries in total during the Promotion Period. One unique itemised receipt per entry. Each itemised receipt must state the time and date of purchase, which must pre-date the entry date and time. Anyone trying to circumvent this condition by using alternative details will be disqualified. Original receipts should be retained for a further period of 28 days if further validation is deemed necessary by the Promoter. Maximum 1 Prize per person.
- The prizes must be accepted as offered by the named winners. There are no alternative prizes, in whole or part. The prizes are not transferable. The decisions of the Promoter are final in relation to the promotion.
- Prizes will be despatched within 28 days of a valid winning claim.
- Winners must submit their prize claims using their legal name. The Promoter may verify the eligibility of prize winners. The Promoter will require such information that it considers reasonably necessary for this purpose and a Prize may be withheld unless and until the Promoter is satisfied with the verification.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the promoter reserves the right to replace entire prizes or prize components with prizes of equal or greater value. This includes, as an example, a COVID-19 outbreak, which may lead to a prize needing to be changed or rearranged.
- The prize winner may be invited to participate in publicity, including their names and photographs being used for promotional purposes and/or reasonable requests to take part in the Promoter’s publicity.
- Proof of sending an entry shall not constitute proof of receipt. No responsibility is accepted for entries that are lost, misdirected, late, damaged or illegible, nor for any associated costs.
- Entrants acknowledge that when a third party asks for confirmation of a winner of a competition a promoter is required to provide the name of that winner and the county that he or she lives in. Any winner may object to their information being made available in this way or may request that the amount of information made available be reduced, by contacting the Promoter. In these circumstances the winner acknowledges that the Promoter may nevertheless disclose such information in full to the Advertising Standards Authority if required to do so.
- The winners’ surnames and counties may be requested by sending a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: 7345A Go Ahead Apple Watch Winner List, PO Box 906, Chilton, Aylesbury, HP22 9HR and will be available for a period of 4 weeks from 10/03/2022.
- The promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever, except for death or personal injury, arising out of the administration of prize draws, or out of the winner’s or any third party’s enjoyment of the prizes.
- Prizes are awarded at the promoter’s discretion and no prizes will be awarded as a result of improper actions by or on behalf of any entrant.
- The promotion is governed by the laws of England and will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
- Promoter: United Biscuits (UK) Limited trading as Pladis, Building 3, Chiswick Park, 566 Chiswick High Rd, Chiswick, London W4 5YA.
- We use very little personal data for our Go Ahead ‘Win an Apple Watch’ Promotion, but we need some to process your entry. We also need personal details to respond to any enquiries you may have. This privacy notice explains what personal data we process and your rights over what we do with it.
- This privacy notice applies to the Go Ahead ‘Win an Apple Watch’ Promotion only. You can find out more about how McVitie’s process personal data for other purposes at https://www.goahead.co.uk/privacy-notice/
- We need your mobile phone number to enter the Promotion, to ensure that it is run fairly, and for your prize to be awarded, and you cannot enter the Promotion without providing that information. If you win then we’ll need a copy of your receipt to validate your entry, your full legal name, email and postal address including postcode. Our processing of your personal data is necessary for the performance of the Promotion contract.
- We will use personal data about you for the Promotion only and will erase it when the Promotion is complete.
- We will need to share personal data with our partners only to operate the Promotion. Our Promotion administrator is Umbrella, Dodwell House, Chilton Business Centre, Chilton, Buckinghamshire HP18 9LS. Other partners include prize suppliers, IT service providers, delivery companies, and business partners who help us to ensure the proper administration of the Promotion and associated services.
- Should we need to transfer personal data outside of the UK, we will ensure that appropriate legal and technical safeguards are in place.
- You can request copies of personal data about you including in portable electronic formats and, where appropriate, the rectification, erasure or restriction of processing of that personal data.
- If you’re not happy with our processing of personal data, you can complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office https://ico.org.uk/make-a-complaint/
- The controller of personal data for this Promotion is United Biscuits (UK) Ltd trading as Pladis, Building 3, Chiswick Park, 566 Chiswick High Rd, Chiswick, London W4 5YA. United Biscuits (UK) Ltd is registered as a fee-payer with the Information Commissioner’s Office number Z866290X. You can contact our Data Protection Controller at email@example.com